Entries are now being accepted for the third annual Mirror Awards. This year’s competition includes new categories for digital media. Application deadline is Feb. 6. There is no fee to enter.
This year’s awards categories include:
- Best Single Article, Traditional Media
- Best Single Article, Digital Media
- Best Profile, Traditional Media
- Best Profile, Digital Media
- Best Commentary, Traditional Media
- Best Commentary, Digital Media
- Best In-Depth Piece, Traditional Media
- Best In-Depth Piece, Digital Media
- People’s Choice
All entries must have been published or broadcast between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2008.
Entries are evaluated based on three criteria: Excellence of craft; framing of the issue; and appropriateness for the intended audience. Winners are chosen by a group of journalists and journalism educators.
For more information about the Mirror Awards competition, contact Jean Brooks at 315.443.5711 or email@example.com. For press inquiries, contact Wendy Loughlin at 315.443.2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the word document