Entries for the third annual Mirror Awards will be accepted through Monday, Feb. 9 (postmark date). This year’s competition includes new categories for digital media. There is no fee to enter.
This year’s awards categories include:
- Best Single Article, Traditional Media
- Best Single Article, Digital Media
- Best Profile, Traditional Media
- Best Profile, Digital Media
- Best Commentary, Traditional Media
- Best Commentary, Digital Media
- Best In-Depth Piece, Traditional Media
- Best In-Depth Piece, Digital Media
- People’s Choice
All entries must have been published or broadcast between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2008.
Entries are evaluated based on three criteria: Excellence of craft; framing of the issue; and appropriateness for the intended audience. Winners are chosen by a group of journalists and journalism educators.
For more information about the Mirror Awards competition, contact Jean Brooks at 315.443.5711 or email@example.com. For press inquiries, contact Wendy Loughlin at 315.443.2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.